skip to main | skip to sidebar

SI BEBEL

SI BEBEL

BEBELAN HATI


Fikiran sentiasa kusut. Kepala sentiasa serabut. Tapi itu hidup. Aku sayang hidup aku.



 Ekor semut jalan-jalan

BEBEL BANYAK

BEBELAN HANGAT

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (145)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • My very first one .
      • My old stuff .
      • Tak suka rasa ini .
      • Wishing Tree
      • Id , EGO & Super-ego
      • Malam Pra-Graduan March 13th.
      • The saddest thing .
      • Kenapa dan Mungkin .
      • Kangenamadia..
      • Let them fall .
      • Aaahhh !! menggelupas....
      • Kosong .
      • Aku selalu terasa .
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (17)

NADA JIWA

SINGGAHSINI

.m y b e b e l a n.

BLABBER MUCH ?

My old stuff .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have to say this
I'm not even joking
About my feeling
I feel like it's coming to me now
My heart is blooming
Thinking of u

*Chorus
I know I'm not supposed to say this
But I'm just telling what i feel
I hope this time is right , my feeling
I cant afford to lose again
Sick and tired of all their lies

I dont know if i should
I am confused with my ownself
For once i wanna make things right
Help me out
Show me the light

Save me I'm drowning
My past flooded my mind
Really cant think right
Cheer me up
Then I'll be alright

This time I'll make it right...


Title : This Time
Written by : Nadia ( myself )
Year : middle of 2009
Song by : Nadia (myself)
Sung by : again (myself)

inspired by my feeling for someone at that time but sadly it didnt work out . hope this new one will *wink*  i dont feel like this is a good song but its fun for me just expressing myself through music kinda miss doing that .
Dibebelkan by NS at 10:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)